In addition to pursuing the fastest motorcycle title of 376.363 mph, Valerie assumed driving duties of the Treit and Davenport Target 550 Streamliner for her first land speed record attempt on 4-wheels. Marlo Treit and Les Davenport have four decades of land speed racing experience in a variety of record-setting vehicles. The team’s goal is to break the current conventional wheel-driven, piston-powered automobile class speed record of 415.867 mph.
Valerie Thompson and Target 550 Autograph Package
- Autograph card (8.5 x 11) signed by Valerie
- Valerie Thompson Racing sticker
- Finish Line Flag, 4x6 inches
- VTR "VIP Guest" card with lanyard
- VTR pen with a gel highlighter